Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
The Battle City Tournament Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle City Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

The Battle City Tournament Empty
PostSubject: The Battle City Tournament   The Battle City Tournament EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:51 am

Hello there again Guest! Welcome to the official sign up thread for...

"This tournament is a really interesting one. For the Battle City, everyone must choose a deck that existed prior to Arc-V (Anything from Original up to the end of Zexal is fair game) using the current ban list.

If you lose a match, you're out of the tournament. Not only that, but the winner of each match is given the right to view your deck and choose ONE card from it to add to their own. You MUST choose a card and yes you MUST add it to your deck. The chosen card must still follow the ban list so you can't take a second Dark Hole, sorry."

This tournament WILL have a bracket as well. Single elimination. I myself will oversee the tournament so I won't be participating this time around.

So here's what you need to do to sign up!

Code:

DN Name:
Timezone:
As well as send a picture of your deck list to me for approval. We're going TCG only only using anything released prior to Duelist Alliance.

Prizes
For this tournament we will be awarding 1000 DP to the third place winner, 1500 DP + 1 Free Dorm Test to second place, and for first place we will give 2000 DP and a free custom title plus the free Dorm Test or any one shop item of similar value.

So let's duel!
::Roster::
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1