Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Upcoming Tournament Poll Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Tournament Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Tournament?
#1 - Archetype
Upcoming Tournament Poll I_vote_lcap38%Upcoming Tournament Poll I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
#2 - Attribute
Upcoming Tournament Poll I_vote_lcap15%Upcoming Tournament Poll I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
#3 - Battle City
Upcoming Tournament Poll I_vote_lcap46%Upcoming Tournament Poll I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

Upcoming Tournament Poll Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:10 am

Good day to you Guest! Pegasus here with more exciting tournament news.

As our Grand Opening Tournament winds down to a close, we look to the coming weeks and wonder which what the next exciting tournament will be. That's where you come in! I have here, three different tournaments to choose from and I want you to vote on them! Generous aren't I?

Tournament Choice #1

Archetype Only

This tournament allows each player to choose an archetype (Such as Lightsworns, Six Samurai, Bujins etc) and then they must build a deck focused on that archetype. Here's the catch: Only monsters from THAT archetype are allowed to be included in the Main, Side AND Extra Deck. This means Certain cards cannot be played at all, such as Black Rose Dragon, Number 101, Number 11, Shapesnatch, etc.

Tournament Choice #2

Attribute Only

Similar to the first choice, but instead of a single Archetype, your deck must only contain monsters of a single Attribute (LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, WIND, EARTH, DARK, DIVINE) in the Main, Side AND Extra Decks. So that means no surprise Stardust Dragons out of a Mermail deck.

Tournament Choice #3

The Battle City Tournament

This tournament is a really interesting one. For the Battle City, everyone must choose a deck that existed prior to Arc-V (Anything from Original up to the end of Zexal is fair game) using the current ban list. If you lose a match, you're out of the tournament. Not only that, but the winner of each match is given the right to view your deck and choose ONE card from it to add to their own. You MUST choose a card and yes you MUST add it to your deck. The chosen card must still follow the ban list so you can't take a second Dark Hole, sorry.

There you have it, all three of my tournaments listed. What are you waiting for? Vote now!
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:41 am

That is great!!! I personaly like the archetype one but i think that it woud be better to try the batle city one first...but still it woud be better if you can use decks only to the end of Gx..
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 am

Another suggestion. Highlander tournament. No multiples of a card in your deck.
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 am

A great future one!
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 am

It woud be cool to like you chose an oponent and he gives you a deck and you give him a deck to use and you to have 5 minites to learn the deck and eff etc...
Dont know how to call it
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:54 am

Deck Roulette
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Only problem about deck roullette is someone can just someone a jank deck that can't win. It works in paper, because you can hand someone a deck from a select pool.

Maybe if we made a bunch of YGA-Roulette accounts, each with only 1 deck. And then give the passwords to whoever has to use those decks.
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Or

We have a set of rules and guidelines for building the roulette decks to ensure they aren't crappy.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:06 pm

For the they have to give there main decks...
Or maybe give the decks furst to a staff member and then the staff member will say if it is copetative.
Back to top Go down
~Nickz

~Nickz

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Attribute
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 pm

You haven't voted Nickz. If you're going to actually vote then do so properly please.
Back to top Go down
~Nickz

~Nickz

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:36 pm

I did.
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

No you did not. There is an actual poll for voting. Not just posting. A post does not count toward the actual poll's total.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:21 pm

battle city all the way Smile
Back to top Go down
IXIDeathIXI

IXIDeathIXI

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Battle city, also it would be much prefered if there would be a bracket for the tournaments hosted here
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 pm

The next one will have a bracket.
Back to top Go down
multispeed98

multispeed98

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:01 am

i think it might be fun if whenever a new structure deck comes out we make a deck out of the cards in 3 of them or just 1 and have a tournament with it. first place could get a copy of the deck they made IRL mailed to them. idk it might be a fun thing to do
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:36 am

Wow we have a big ty betwen Battle City and Archetype ^^
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:38 am

multispeed98 wrote:
i think it might be fun if whenever a new structure deck comes out we make a deck out of the cards in 3 of them or just 1 and have a tournament with it. first place could get a copy of the deck they made IRL mailed to them. idk it might be a fun thing to do

Structure Deck Tournaments are always a future option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Tournament Poll   Upcoming Tournament Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Tournament Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1