Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
The End of a Chapter Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of a Chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Potato fgt

Potato fgt

The End of a Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 am

you wont thank me? and why leave???
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:26 am

its to hard to explane. but off cours that im gonna thank you...You got me to this academy..but dont worry im gonna leave in 3 days... exactly when i hit one month in this academy
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:59 pm

But, Why leave?
Back to top Go down
~Nickz

~Nickz

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:55 pm

That's why i wanna know
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Same. I mean, I can understand if its personal reasons, but if not then I'm curious if its something we can work with.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:12 am

Well i was so exited when Hope said -" hey come help me whit the new academy that im making ". I tryid my best to learn the things in the admin panel i watched videos did so much to try and be better and know more things to help build the new academy. I also tryid to be active in the new YGA and do stuff there...I saw that garve is not gonna be as successful as the new YGA. Hope didnt log in to. I didnt want to do stuff in there without he saying yes. So i was thining of 2 things. One i tryid getting some of my friends to help me whit grave and maybe ask Hope if i can take it. And second to try and combine the 2 academys. Now Hope tell's me that we are going back to here and that he is gonna put only the admins of the new YGA...but not from GDA...that may sound like i want power but i just fell used...that why i wanna leave...here i was called the worst duelist in the world i was demoted from everything, banned many times and other bad things... I dont know if you can work this out F0rtunate Chaos, mainly because you have never been attackd for anything in this academy, you have always been on the top...
you can try tho.
Back to top Go down
Potato fgt

Potato fgt

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 am

well... leaving only because stupid people dont like you is dumb.....
and dont act as if you have been used, or you are the only one who got used cuz you are a mod which is a high position in the academy....
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 am

Sup is right. Leaving because someone calls you a name is a terrible reason to leave.

As for being used, in this case you weren't. You guys wanted to make a new site, but it didn't work out. SO instead the old team was restored. Besides that, you're a moderator. Second highest rank on the site and a spot that requires a lot of trust to assign.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Well its not that that much my position in this site...its that i wanted to make GDA a good one...but alone i cant. I was the only one that was in there. But after a talk whit Hope i think i can stay...
Back to top Go down
Kagami Taiga

Kagami Taiga

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

S.S not gonna disagree with the sudden leaving and returning thou saw no point to that at all  Question Question No Question Question

But then i know how u get when u put a lo of effort into something hoping that it will growing become popular and then it just dies with one persons decision.
Back to top Go down
~Nickz

~Nickz

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Ikr don't let a nab put you down bruh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Chapter   The End of a Chapter Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of a Chapter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.