Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Flint lock infinite lp Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flint lock infinite lp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
multispeed98

multispeed98

Flint lock infinite lp Empty
PostSubject: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:51 am

This Deck use the cards Flint, Flint Lock, and morale boost.(you can also use fire princess to make it game quicker

I'm gonna explain the flint lock OTK for those who are not familiar with it. This is what you need to do. U need to get 2 Flint Lock on the field, 1 Flint and 1 Morale Boost. Flint Lock has the ability to dont get affected By Flint Effect aswell as be able to pass Flint to another monster ( another Flint Lock for this OTK ) . Morale Boost Increase your life points by 1000 every time you equip a spell card.you need to equip FLINT to a Flint Lock you control then Flint Lock Passes Flint to another Flint Lock and u gain 1000 LP Then Flint Lock Passes Flint Back To The Other Flint Lock and you gain 1000 LP. So Continuosly do this and you will gain Infinite Life Points. If you have Fire princess on the field then you will win by her effect. you can also summon Ancient Sacred Wyvern for a otk.

Monsters 20
3x Flint Lock
3x Shining angel
3x golden ladybug
2x Nova summoner
2x summoner munk
2x Fire Princess
2x Meklord Army of Granel
2x Vylon Cube
1x Honest

Spells 15
3x Flint
3x Morale boost
2x inferno reckless summon
2x MST
1x Final countdown
1x hidden armory
1x level limit area b

Traps 5
1x Bottomless
1x Trapstun
3x d-prison

Extra 3
3x Ancient Sacred Wyvern

So i netdecked the core of it and i went from there. if you wanna use this you can. tell em how you do with it and/or if you make it different
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:41 am

Men this seems like an original idea but first YOU NEED A FULL extra deck!!! And also you may get out one d prison and put a solemn warning ^^
Back to top Go down
multispeed98

multispeed98

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 am

Alright ill do that.
you know whith infinte lp thats is so broken
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:33 am

I know right ^^
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:42 am

Infinite Life Points can be put to very good use if you do it right.

Like, since this is a fun deck, why not try running The Winged Dragon of Ra?
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:08 am

I see your point but ra just there is better cards that can be put in there. And also now that im loking why final? It doest look like a final coundown deck to me
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 am

If its a fun deck with no real competitive edge to it, then Ra is just as viable as any card.

Countdown is probably there due to not allowing the game to draw out too long once the Unlimited LP gets off.
Back to top Go down
multispeed98

multispeed98

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:23 am

^im not really sure why countdown is there just cause i can activate it and keep the loop going till i win
Back to top Go down
AaronR

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:55 am

Thats not 15 spells, thats 13
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Umm to be said if you want to make a good deck you may try to have a good sinurgy in it...and not put random cards without any mind
Back to top Go down
multispeed98

multispeed98

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:25 pm

oh just the 2 double sumon
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Now i loked up some of the cards in the deck and i think that you have to put out Vylon Cubeand
Back to top Go down
multispeed98

multispeed98

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:15 pm

No, its so i can synchro for ancient sacred wyvern and search for flint
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:55 pm

If the primary goal is to search for Flint, why not just run another Hidden Armory?
Back to top Go down
~Nickz

~Nickz

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Ikr xD
Back to top Go down
Kagami Taiga

Kagami Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:07 am

I had a infinite bird man lp loop wayyyy back, but it's what to do with the lp. So I made it a ra otk with over 999999999999999999999999999999999999 attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flint lock infinite lp   Flint lock infinite lp Empty

Back to top Go down

Flint lock infinite lp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: Classroom :: Deck Profiles-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.