Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Hey all. Monte here. Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey all. Monte here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

Hey all. Monte here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey all. Monte here.   Hey all. Monte here. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:14 am

Hi everybody. Monte here.

I've been playing since the release in the US, started with the Starter Deck Kaiba. Still have that SDK-001 in my binder too. I currently have 2 decks that I play consistently, Gadgets and Hunders (which should be in my signature). I'll try to keep them updated.

My hobbies consist of spending money for pretty pieces of cardboard, or sometimes, digital cardboard. Magic and Yugioh are my primary interests, but I have been picking up SolForge lately and I've been enjoying that.

I've got a job actually doing what I went to school for, which is software development. I am on a content team, working on some neat stuff. Which is nice so I can fund my hobbies and other things, like eat sometimes.

Hopefully I'll have fun here.
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Monte here.   Hey all. Monte here. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Just realized it was you Fishman!
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Monte here.   Hey all. Monte here. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Yup! How's it going?

Also, totally forgot about that nickname lol. The fact that Amphibian Beast is my Avatar is completely coincidental lol. But now I kind of like the connection.
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Monte here.   Hey all. Monte here. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:21 am

It's going good man. Glad to have you here. Once we get some more members, I've got some plans that I think everyone will love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Monte here.   Hey all. Monte here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all. Monte here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1