Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thanatos

Thanatos

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey Empty
PostSubject: Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey   Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Anyone who can name finish that quote and/or tell me who said and/or in what it was said will instantly gain my favor.

I am Thanatos, I'm a veteran academy goer and forum user. I've been on DN since 2011, and I'm a fairly good duelist. I'm very active on Dueling network Forums, but I won't say who I am. I build a lot of insane decks that shouldn't work but do, and most of my builds are all original ideas. I do GFX art, but I won't be setting up a shop here, sorry. And I have been doing that for about 3 years. I'm a big fan of anime and manga, and my Favorite video game/series are
Kingdom hearts,Final Fantasy,Devil may Cry, Assassin's Creed, Shin Megami Tensei. I probably won't be as active here as I was on academies sin the past such as DLA(Darkness and Light Academy) and others, but I do hope that this one lasts and that I will enjoy my time here.
Back to top Go down

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.