Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:54 am

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is a 7 star monster and a 4 scale spell card that is used for masive damage and Pendulum summon.

ATK/DEF - 2500/2000

Pendulum Effect You can reduce the battle damage you take from a battle involving a Pendulum Monster you control to 0. During your End Phase: You can destroy this card, and if you do, add 1 Pendulum Monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" once per turn.

Monster Effect If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.

Eff in the Anime:
Pendulum Effect Once per turn, if you would take battle damage from an attack involving a Pendulum Monster you control: You can make that damage become 0.

Monster Effect If this card battles an opponent's Level 5 or higher monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:05 pm

So is this card supposed to be Yuya's Ace monster?
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Yeah, i think.
I'm still watching the first episode and... I miss the old days
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:22 pm

I have zero interest in Arc V.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm trying to watch it just because i realy like Pendulum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:12 pm

I don't like the new mechanic. It's not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Knight_Squire

Knight_Squire

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 pm

I love the new Pendulum Monsters, if you are bugged out by all the Special Summoning just know that Pendulums operate as either Spell (Scales) or Monsters (Special Summon) if you want to cut the pendulum shenanigans just MST the SCALES, meaning the ones on the sides, MST, Dust Tornado... Shoot, Naturia Bamboo Shoot don't allow the Scales at all. I'm really liking the series tho. Yuya and Yusei are my favorite characters atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/knightsquire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon   Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1