Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you need to know about - Satellarknight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  Empty
PostSubject: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:28 am

Hello all! Before you stands the all mighty GOD OF GODS!!! Today im gonna make an article about Satellarknight's.
As my fellow techer MonteTribal made im gonna to give a list of all the cards (TCG and OCG)

Spoiler:

First im gonna talk on how Satellarknight work and then im gonna list all the cards and there eff. Tellarknights are all about fast summon of "tellarknights" monsters, fast recovery and rapid tactics. The main cards in the archetype are "Satellarknight Altair" and "Satellarknight Vega" as they are the bottom of many of your combos. Usualy whit "satellarknights" you are often gonna go for the "satellarknight" Xyz's  "Delteros" and "Triveil" as they are the big bosses and have each 3 effects that are incredibly good. And the good thing is that they are prety easy to summon, as you will often find your self whith more that 2 monsters. Now this deck can OTK sometimes all tho its not that easy cuz yes, many people now have 3 mirror, 3 d prison and many more backrow that can make the damage that you deliver much lower. For me this can be called a level 4 spam archetype. It is almolst inposible to make a very bad satellarknights deck whit no combos as the cards work verry good whit many non-archetype monsters.

Now as some of the cards of this archetype have comed out whit the releas of the new set "Duelist Alliance" im gonna first give you a list of all the "tellarknights" cards that are in this TCG set:
1.Satellarknight Alsahm
2.Satellarknight Altair
3.Satellarknight Vega
4.Satellarknight Deneb
5.Satellarknight Unukalhai
Spells:
1.Satellarknight Skybridge
2.Stellarknight Alpha
Traps:
1.Stellarnova Alpha
2.Stellarnova Wave[/color][/i][/b]

And now here is the list of all monsters and everything that we need to know about them:

Monsters:
1.Satellarknight Altair
Level 4/Light/Worrior/Effect
If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "tellarknight" monster in your Graveyard, except "Satellarknight Altair"; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position, but monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except "tellarknight" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Altair" once per turn.

2.Satellarknight Vega
If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "tellarknight" monster from your hand, except "Satellarknight Vega". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Vega" once per turn.

3.Satellarknight Alsahm
If this card is Summoned: You can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Alsahm" once per turn.

4.Satellarknight Deneb
If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "tellarknight" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Satellarknight Deneb". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Deneb" once per turn.

5.Satellarknight Unukalhai
If this card is Summoned: You can send 1 "tellarknight" card from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Satellarknight Unukalhai". You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Unukalhai" once per turn.

6.Satellarknight Procyon
You can only use the effect of "Satellarknight Procyon" once per turn.
If this card is Summoned: You can send 1 "tellarknight" monster from your hand to the Graveyard, and if you do, draw 1 card.

7.Satellarknight Sirius
You can only use the effect of "Satellarknight Sirius" once per turn.
If this card is Summoned: You can target 5 "tellarknight" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 5 into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

8.Satellarknight Betelgeuse
You can only use the effect of "Satellarknight Betelgeuse" once per turn.
If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "tellarknight" card in your Graveyard, except "Satellarknight Betelgeuse"; send this card to the Graveyard, and if you do, add that target to your hand.

Spells:
1.Satellarknight Skybridge
Quich Spell
Target 1 "tellarknight" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "tellarknight" monster with a different name from your Deck, and if you do, shuffle the targeted monster into the Deck. While the monster Special Summoned by this effect is face-up on the field, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except "tellarknight" monsters. You can only activate 1 "Satellarknight Skybridge" per turn.

2.Stellarknight Alpha
Equip Spell
Equip only to a "tellarknight" monster you control. It gains 500 ATK and DEF, also it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If you control a face-up monster that is not a "tellarknight" monster, destroy this card.

3.Hexatellarknight
Field Spell
Each "tellarknight" Xyz Monster on the field gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material it has.
When a "tellarknight" Xyz Monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can send 1 "tellarknight" card from your hand to the Graveyard; negate that attack.

Traps:
1.Stellarnova Alpha
When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated: Send 1 face-up "tellarknight" monster you control to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then draw 1 card.

2.Stellarnova Wave
Once per turn, during your Main Phase or your opponent's Battle Phase: You can Special Summon 1 "tellarknight" monster from your hand.

And the Xyz's
1.Satellarknight Deltreos
Rank 4/Light/Worrior/Effect
3 Level 4 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when you Normal or Special Summon a monster(s). Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "tellarknight" monster from your hand or Deck.

2.Satellarknight Triveil
Rank 4/Light/Worrior/Effect

3 Level 4 "tellarknight" monsters
During the turn this card was Special Summoned, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except "tellarknight" monsters.
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Return all other cards on the field to the hand.
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard.
If this card with Xyz Material is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "tellarknight" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

These are all the cards (TCG and OCG) for the satellarknights right now - i hope that we get atleast one more xyz.

For the effects up there i'v used the original effects.

Now for me Satellarknight can be stoped hard. There eff can be stoped whit cards like Fiendish Chain and others. A thing that can hurt stellarknight are cards  like Torrential Tribute and Dark Hole. If you can stop a big combo tellarknight are not gonna be verry strong for 1-2 turns. Also its not that good to wait till they make there xyz summon on one of the tellarknights xyz's and then activate a Torrential Tribute cuz one of the eff of both xyz's are to summon one tellarknight monster from you hand/deck or your graveyard.

As right now im testing the Satellarknights and the Shaddolls two of the big new archetype that are comming in Duelist Alliance. I came acros some challenges for the Satellarknights. Now they are realy gonna have a great ty whit the Madolches (and im realy happy about that). Another deck that i had a big problem was another new archetype - Yang Zing's. As tellarknights have a great power whit the Yang Zing monsters is almolst inposible to get to there life points. So if you know that your oponent is playing Yang Zing's dont attack set monsters.

Another thing that i wanted to note and maybe some people may no it the way of play whit Satellarknight is verry similar to the one of the Constellars. And there can be made a prety good deck whit these two archetype combiend together.

So that is all for this article hope that you enjoy and tell what archetype shoud i do next time!! ^^

Love: THE GOD OF GODS!!
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 am

Maybe you should give a few example builds, a few cool techs, I can give you some help with that.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 am

Tha woud be great there are alot of combos to but they are prety easy to make!
Again thanks PM on DN maybe when im on and we can give some good builds ^^
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:46 am

https://i.imgur.com/029nosq.png
This is my Satellarknight RUM deck.
The seventh one just 2 good & I wanted to make usage of Number C69. But also takes use of
Star Scepters with their adding/drawing/popping effects to maintain board/card advantage.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:50 am

https://i.imgur.com/eMXAxIJ.png
This is the build I received to use in a Structure Deck Showdown on Dnf. It uses Obelisk to take big advantage, an easy way to summon it is when shining angel gets destroyed then ss Ra's desicple, then use his effect to ss 2 of itself.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:53 am

https://i.imgur.com/wEFIOsX.png
This is my main Satellarknights, it takes advantage of the Star Seraphs adding/drawing/popping abilities. Pretty standard build, fairly competitive.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:29 am

It realy looks great but maybe we can get something more interesting. Im thinking on buildinng a Satellarknight HAT's ^^ What do you think, maybe you can help me whit other ideas. I think that tellaknight work great whit many many decks!!
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:22 am

They can only have a certain amount of synergy to a decent extent, SHAT wouldn't work 2 well, 2 many monsters but SHA has been made.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Ummm, first what do you mean by SHA, and also great decks come from random ideas
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:32 pm

SHA = Satellar Hand Artiffacts
I also am working on SAT (Satellar Artifact Traptrix)
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:38 am

im also doing that ^^
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Admin | Slifer Dorm Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:04 pm

All the builds ive seen here are disguting >,<

Either OCG or completly useless...

Satellknight Traptrix is quite popular and satellarknight artifacts also, its litterally the same deck but you just splash either the artifact engine or myrmeleo one, which will cut down your traps and put your monster count pretty high, so i believe its either one or the other, not both at the same time, but thats only my opinion V_V
Also, if you make it, which might work we never know, you shall only run 6 satellarknight but i wont go further in details, Ill keep my shit for myself :3
Back to top Go down
IXIDeathIXI

IXIDeathIXI

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Depends how much engines youre splashing
If you're making sat then I would run 3 altair 2 deneb and one vega

But only 6 tellars could be 3 deneb 3 alt your choice
If its only ne engine you're splashing then you could run a little more tellarknights, maybe 10 or so
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Admin | Slifer Dorm Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:11 pm

I said 6 if its 2 engine why cant people read >.<
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:04 am

to be said in the artifacts sections i woud only run 3-4 for my self so maybe i coud run one or 2 more tellars
Back to top Go down
~Nickz

~Nickz

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Just Spam them it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you need to know about - Satellarknight    What do you need to know about - Satellarknight  Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you need to know about - Satellarknight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1