Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
My Deck See What You Think Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Deck See What You Think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novafanboy13

Novafanboy13

My Deck See What You Think Empty
PostSubject: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:33 am

My Deck See What You Think Wn5SYPT

Last edited by Tetsuya Kuroko on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Get the picture uploaded properly.)
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Admin | Slifer Dorm Leader

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:13 am

Pretty sure you failed in uplaoding picture nigguh
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 am

Yeah, I cont see it either
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am

Picture isn't working. Try again please.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 am

It has been uploaded by me, I fixed it. Now you guys can freely discuss the deck.
Back to top Go down
doomxtriker

doomxtriker

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:55 am

I recommend getting your side filled. And no fiendish. Breakthrough is better. Also this is imo, you should only have 40 cards.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 am

i dont see why you run trade in and consonance for me they are not needed in this deck. if this is a dragon ruler deck recomend on getting them out .
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 am

I find Ryko to be to slow most of the time. Honestly, I also don't really see the point of the Lightsworns here. Your grave doesn't seem like it needs to be turbo filled, especially when you already have Foolish and D Shrine.

Trade In seems kind of bad. It only hits Blue-Eyes, so it has a high chance of being a dead card. Also,
why Kinka-byo? It really doesn't seem like it does anything other than get back a Guard for a second.

At the very least,I would do this:
-2 Trade In
-1 Kinka-byo

+2 Fiendish Chain (move to the main)
+2 Maiden with Eyes of Blue (more Blue-Eyes support is nice. gets them on the field and scare opponent out of attacking for a little bit.)

And if you did, try fitting an Azure-Eye Dragon into the side board. It's nice protection.

If I had the deck, I would remove the lightsworns completely. I just don't really like them here. Which would mean
-3 Ryko
-1 Lyla
-1 Charge
-1 Recharge

And to replace them:
+1 Mythic Tree Dragon
+1 Mythic Water Dragon (these two work together to
+1 Golden Sarcophagus (goes +1 with your Tempest and Blaster because of their banishing effects. Nets you a Dragunity or Flameveil Guard. Also goes +1 if you add the Mythics for Redox and Tidal)

+3 traps. It could be anything really. Mirror Forces. Bottomless Trap Hole, Solemn Warning, Torrential Tribute. 3 more little bits of protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Deck See What You Think   My Deck See What You Think Empty

Back to top Go down

My Deck See What You Think

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: Classroom :: Deck Profiles-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.