Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
who would take part?? Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who would take part??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
destroyer1997

who would take part?? Empty
PostSubject: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:42 pm

If a academy war happens
WHO WOULD TAKE PLACE??
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:25 pm

I'd say we make a War Team. I'd be willing to take part if and when we make one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Potato fgt

Potato fgt

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 am

A war team will be made soon surely, where only the best of duelist of this academy will be in it.
Back to top Go down
[NXS] Dreweed

[NXS] Dreweed

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 am

destroyer1997 wrote:
If a academy war happens
WHO WOULD TAKE PLACE??
Am interested. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:33 am

I vote for Dreweed to be in it as myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:46 am

I dont think that we will make a war team that soon. We still dont have that many users. And i dont think that we are big enouf.[/size]
Back to top Go down
IXIDeathIXI

IXIDeathIXI

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 pm

I'd join it
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:
I dont think that we will make a war team that soon. We still dont have that many users. And i dont think that we are big enouf.[/size]
This may be correct, but we can use wars to improve our rep.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:31 am

Well yes but isn't it better to have more member that are good players and win more duels in the war, then just us (not that we dont have good players) winnig nothing...
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 am

Pepchoninga wrote:
Well yes but isn't it better to have more member that are good players and win more duels in the war, then just us (not that we dont have good players) winnig nothing...

We have a good enough line-up to war against other academies.

Use our Obelisk Blue players & people with war experience.

The people I know of here which whom have war experience are myself, max, IXIdeathIXI, [NXS] Dreweed.

Thats 4 people with war experience, I'm also sure we have enough people in Obelisk Blue to get a good war up & running.

The only team we would have a lot of difficulties against would have to be VDA.
Back to top Go down
Potato fgt

Potato fgt

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 am

Pepchoninga wrote:

The only team we would have a lot of difficulties against would have to be VDA.

VDA is seriously dead....
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:55 am

I myself have War experience as well. I'm a Ra Yellow currently, but as we all know, I wasn't properly tested originally.

Either way, I'm experienced and a decent player. So at least keep me in consideration for the future war team. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Well, we have 5 people that are experienced in wars but we probably have more, I seriously think we should get a war now but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Asian_Pichu

Asian_Pichu

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:11 pm

I could join the war team if you all would like. I just need specific days and times to war so I know to be here.
Back to top Go down
Potato fgt

Potato fgt

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:02 am

and... I think good duelist from slifer or ra should also be able to join, because I dont think being in obelisk is such a significant achievement, people in the lower dorms can also improve. So we should haave someone (probably max if he wants to) to be war team adjuctor or leader and allow anyone to sign up for the war team. THen they will be tested by disconection/Tetsuya Kuroko (as war team leader or something) or any other good duelist to see if they can be in the war team.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:04 am

i woud like to join !!! i have inproved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:51 am

Well, I have experience in being a captain of a war team whilst [NXS] Dreweed has been a co-captain of a DNF (My current captain).
If your wondering, I was an captain of TD The Dominators for quite some time so I have plenty of experience.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Admin | Slifer Dorm Leader

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:23 am

Meh, I feel like being swaggish so Im interested ^^

Asian_pichu has war experience btw, we used to be team mate
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:57 pm

there could be a tournament to decide who gets onto the team, if there are to many people.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

supdesup wrote:
and... I think good duelist from slifer or ra should also be able to join, because I dont think being in obelisk is such a significant achievement, people in the lower dorms can also improve. So we should haave someone (probably max if he wants to) to be war team adjuctor or leader and allow anyone to sign up for the war team. THen they will be tested by disconection/Tetsuya Kuroko (as war team leader or something) or any other good duelist to see if they can be in the war team.

this says it all
Back to top Go down
Kagami Taiga

Kagami Taiga

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:03 am

Wars would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would take part??   who would take part?? Empty

Back to top Go down

who would take part??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: Tourneys/Wars :: Wars!-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.