Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thanatos

PostSubject: Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey   Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Anyone who can name finish that quote and/or tell me who said and/or in what it was said will instantly gain my favor.

I am Thanatos, I'm a veteran academy goer and forum user. I've been on DN since 2011, and I'm a fairly good duelist. I'm very active on Dueling network Forums, but I won't say who I am. I build a lot of insane decks that shouldn't work but do, and most of my builds are all original ideas. I do GFX art, but I won't be setting up a shop here, sorry. And I have been doing that for about 3 years. I'm a big fan of anime and manga, and my Favorite video game/series are
Kingdom hearts,Final Fantasy,Devil may Cry, Assassin's Creed, Shin Megami Tensei. I probably won't be as active here as I was on academies sin the past such as DLA(Darkness and Light Academy) and others, but I do hope that this one lasts and that I will enjoy my time here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1