Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Satellarknight's Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satellarknight's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:53 am

This a deck that i made for fun. I haven't dedicated that much time on it, but i turned out to be pretty good.
https://i.imgur.com/pMKnZhI.png

Spoiler:

Deck list:
Main deck
Monsters:
3x Satellarknight Alsahm - good 1000 damage on summon and there is many wys to get it back and back on the field. (i see it in good use for many decks)
3x Satellarknight Vega - Special Summons 1 "tellarknight" monster whitch whit the help of Kagetokage is an easy satellarknight Delteros.
2x Satellarknight Procyon - First a good draw power and it dumbs 1 "tellarknight" in the grave for a target of Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse.
3x Satellarknight Altair - a great card!!! This card is a monster reborn for "tellarknight" monsters. And it opens a lot of rank 4 xyzs.
2x Satellarknight Unukalhai - this an extra Foolish Burial and again makes a target of Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse.
2x Satellarknight Betelgeuse - this card can get you a Satellarknight Vega or a Satellarknight Altair from your grave so you can again star doing your combos.
1x Satellarknight Deneb - i know that people will say why dont you run Deneb at 2-3...
well its a great card but i see that i dont use her eff that often and if i need her in my side deck i have 2 more copies.
2x Goblindbergh - i run only 2 cuz i think it is more then enouf and i have one more copy in my side deck. this card gets a lot of combos whit Satellarknight Vega and Satellarknight Altair...whit this card you can get like 4 monsters on the field whitch is great.
3x Kagetokage - i was thinking do i get Kagetokage at 3 or Goblindbergh...Firs i put Kagetokage at 3 for BLS as i run one in the deck. I dump alot of time Kage in the grave so its not that hard to get BLS on the field.
1x Black Luster Soldier - a generaly great card that has saved me alot of times
Spells:
2x Satellarknight Skybridge - this card can start your combos again, and that why i like this deck...You can always make your combos. First i was running 3 but i saw that i dont realy use it that much and even if i do i still dont think that i need it at 3...
This ends my tellarknight spells and trap line in the main deck.
3x MST - a good card in almolst any situations.
2x Reinforsment of the Army - again gets your combos going.
1x Foolish Burial - you can dumb a target for Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse or you can dump Kagetokage so you can maybe bring BLS
2x Pot of Duality a card that im not sure that i still want in my deck, cuz this deck is molstly for Special Summoned so can you give me ideas for cards that i cant put on the place of Pot.
Traps:
now for the traps i have a pretty basic line up ( i will be happy to heard your suggestions for this line up)
2x Mirror Force
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Break Skill
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Device

Extra deck
2x Satellarknight Delteros - an awesome card! When you summon Delteros your oppponent cant stop your ather summons. And i can can detach 1 Xyz Material to destroy one card, and that is aways great. And even after he dies i can start my combos again.
1x Satellarknight Trihiver - When this card is summoned you can return all other cards on the field to the hand. Also i can can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 random card from my opponent's hand to the Graveyard.And the last thing is that If this card with Xyz Material is sent to the Graveyard i can target 1 "tellarknight" monster in my Graveyard and special summon it.
1x King of the Feral Imps - You can add Kagetokage to your hand.
1x Number 101 - a card that can realy save you in a tuff situations.
1x Daigusto Emeral - can put your combo peaces in your deck again and then draw 1 card.
1x Lavalval Chain - can dump a target for Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse and Kagetoga for summoning BLS or you can place on of you combo peces on the top of your deck.
1x Constella Omega - im stil thinking about this card i rarely use it but its a good 2400 monster that is unaffected by Spell/Trap for this turn.
1x Gagaga Cowboy - can be a good 800 damage in Defense Position and a good beatstick in Attack Position .
1x Abyss Dweller - Stopping graveyard eff.
1x Number 50 - can destroy a monster and inflict 1000 damage.
1x Number 106 - This card can stop an the eff of a monster.
1x Starliege Paladynamo - I can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card to target 1 face-up monster my opponent controls, and make its ATK become 0 and negate its effects.
1x Number 102 and 104. About this cards i dont realy use them that much so i woud like if you give me ideas whit what to replays them.

The side deck is still in progres so im not gonna give a list but if you want to tell me something about it fell free to do so.

Im gonna try give decks that are still not perfectly ready so you guys can give suggestions to make the deck even better Smile
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Admin | Slifer Dorm Leader

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:54 am

You may want to use the Counter trap card sir
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:55 am

Whitch one if i may ask young sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:58 am

There is only 1 -.-

Stellar Nova alpha
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:00 am

i gonna try it thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver Star Shooter

Silver Star Shooter

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:00 am

no blue mountain butterspy acts like kagetokage but is a warrior so is searchable with rota and allows u to add something else into your extra in place of king of the feral imps
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:04 am

The side deck is potato bad also D:
And mirror force, kina bad
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:08 am

give suggestions for the trap line up..
and Max that why i posted the deck...
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:09 am

Torrential tribute maybe?
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:09 am

i was thinking of it
but the deck is not that good in the grave so maybe il put it in the side i dont know
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:10 am

Side decking torrential... side deck space waste, torrential is just one of those cards you run, thats it xD
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:15 am

yeah you are right about that XD
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Kuroko

Tetsuya Kuroko

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:04 am

My eyes hurt from the cancer.
-2 alasham, 3 is just fucking bad, DEAD DEAD DEAD, 1k dmg may seem good but its nothing
-1 vega, 3 is unneeded
-2 next card after vega
-1 card after altair
-2 next card
+2 deneb, why the fuck is it in side, just stupid
+1 tellar sirius, great card, recycles

2 tired do more later
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 am

Thanks Tetsuya ! Wink
Back to top Go down
IXIDeathIXI

IXIDeathIXI

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:16 am

-3 sham
-2 pro
-2 of card after unuk
-2 godlinbergh
And maybe -1 cloggetokage
Keep the vega in pure build

-foolish
-2 mirror force

+2 denb no brainer searches every tellarknight card u always want to open
+2 soul charge
+3 call of the haunted
+1 tellarknight spell
+3 tellar nova
+ warning
+torrential

- last two cards in extra
-omega

+ evilswarm ouroborus
+ avian blaster
+ raphsody in berserk

Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am

thanks for the suggestions IXIDeathIXI
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:
This a deck that i made for fun. I haven't dedicated that much time on it, but i turned out to be pretty good.
                          https://i.imgur.com/pMKnZhI.png

Spoiler:

Deck list:
Main deck
Monsters:
3x Satellarknight Alsahm - good 1000 damage on summon and there is many wys to get it back and back on the field. (i see it in good use for many decks)
3x Satellarknight Vega - Special Summons 1 "tellarknight" monster whitch whit the help of Kagetokage is an easy satellarknight Delteros.
2x Satellarknight Procyon - First a good draw power and it dumbs 1 "tellarknight" in the grave for a target of Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse.
3x Satellarknight Altair - a great card!!! This card is a monster reborn for "tellarknight" monsters. And it opens a lot of rank 4 xyzs.
2x Satellarknight Unukalhai - this an extra Foolish Burial and again makes a target of Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse.
2x Satellarknight Betelgeuse - this card can get you a Satellarknight Vega or a Satellarknight Altair from your grave so you can again star doing your combos.
1x Satellarknight Deneb - i know that people will say why dont you run Deneb at 2-3...
well its a great card but i see that i dont use her eff that often and if i need her in my side deck i have 2 more copies.
2x Goblindbergh - i run only 2 cuz i think it is more then enouf and i have one more copy in my side deck. this card gets a lot of combos whit Satellarknight Vega and Satellarknight Altair...whit this card you can get like 4 monsters on the field whitch is great.
3x Kagetokage - i was thinking do i get Kagetokage at 3 or Goblindbergh...Firs i put Kagetokage at 3 for BLS as i run one in the deck. I dump alot of time Kage in the grave so its not that hard to get BLS on the field.
1x Black Luster Soldier - a generaly great card that has saved me alot of times
Spells:
2x Satellarknight Skybridge - this card can start your combos again, and that why i like this deck...You can always make your combos. First i was running 3 but i saw that i dont realy use it that much and even if i do i still dont think that i need it at 3...
This ends my tellarknight spells and trap line in the main deck.
3x MST  - a good card in almolst any situations.
2x Reinforsment of the Army - again gets your combos going.
1x Foolish Burial - you can dumb a target for Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse or you can dump Kagetokage so you can maybe bring BLS
2x Pot of Duality a card that im not sure that i still want in my deck, cuz this deck is molstly for Special Summoned so can you give me ideas for cards that i cant put on the place of Pot.
Traps:
now for the traps i have a pretty basic line up ( i will be happy to heard your suggestions for this line up)
2x Mirror Force
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Break Skill
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Device

Extra deck
2x Satellarknight Delteros - an awesome card! When you summon Delteros your oppponent cant stop your ather summons. And i can can detach 1 Xyz Material to destroy one card, and that is aways great. And even after he dies i can start my combos again.
1x Satellarknight Trihiver - When this card is summoned you can return all other cards on the field to the hand. Also i can can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 random card from my opponent's hand to the Graveyard.And the last thing is that If this card with Xyz Material is sent to the Graveyard i can target 1 "tellarknight" monster in my Graveyard and special summon it.
1x King of the Feral Imps - You can add Kagetokage to your hand.
1x Number 101 - a card that can realy save you in a tuff situations.
1x Daigusto Emeral - can put your combo peaces in your deck again and then draw 1 card.
1x Lavalval Chain - can dump a target for Satellarknight Altair and Satellarknight Betelgeuse and Kagetoga for summoning BLS or you can place on of you combo peces on the top of your deck.
1x Constella Omega - im stil thinking about this card i rarely use it but its a good 2400 monster that is unaffected by Spell/Trap for this turn.
1x Gagaga Cowboy - can be a good 800 damage in Defense Position and a good beatstick in Attack Position .
1x Abyss Dweller - Stopping graveyard eff.
1x Number 50 - can destroy a monster and inflict 1000 damage.
1x Number 106 - This card can stop an the eff of a monster.
1x Starliege Paladynamo - I can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card to target 1 face-up monster my opponent controls, and make its ATK become 0 and negate its effects.
1x Number 102 and 104. About this cards i dont realy use them that much so i woud like if you give me ideas whit what to replays them.

The side deck is still in progres so im not gonna give a list but if you want to tell me something about it fell free to do so.

Im gonna try give decks that are still not perfectly ready so you guys can give suggestions to make the deck even better Smile
I don't want to come off sounding rude, but this deck is not a very good satella build.

-3 Kagetoga
-2 goblinderberg
I say lose these guys because they aren't really needed. Now that the new support is out they are a poor choice. Pure satella and Sattelasephs are infinitely better.

-2 Alsahm
The burn is decent but he takes up room that other cards would fill better 1 is all thats needed

-2 Pot of duality this deck is all about special summoning. Why weaken it with duality?

+2 Deneb
Please tell me WHY you only run 1? He searches every card you could need!

+2 Sirius
Satella's biggest problem is resource management. Sirius recycles for you in mid and late game, he is a must have!

+2/3 StellarNova Alpha
This card negates anything your opponent could try to do, it sets up for an altair play or for recycleing with Sirius, and gives a draw so you go +0

+1 Skybridge You always run 3. You want to draw this card as often as possible. Its live at any stage of the the game and allows for easy xyz.

-2 mirror force if you're worried about attacks then don't be, satellas recover quickly from monster loss and replace with another. Plus you have prison, you shouldn't run both

+2 Blackhorn
Your opponent's special summons can kill. Its always good to have an out.

Also,
- Omega

+ Exciton

Lmk if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satellarknight's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satellarknight's   Satellarknight's Empty

Back to top Go down

Satellarknight's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: Classroom :: Deck Profiles-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.