Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
Neo-spacian OTK Cda_ne11
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neo-spacian OTK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
buchin-chin

buchin-chin

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Neo-spacian OTK 4XPDp1V

This is my Neos deck its got a fair share of wins and losses and its really fun to play i just wanted to see if i could improove it a little bit i like the whole aqua dophin idea cuz it can get searched with reinforcement and dumped with convert and also i like the magma neos OTK possibility so thats why i didnt resolve the deck around only air neos but still i think it could want some tuning i mean it would be also great if you could help me improove the draw engine i was hoping to try out neo-spacian draw engine tho not sure if its consistant enough it goes around mathematician cross porter and then covert contact tho it really sux when you get your porter in hand and also its slow for this deck there is also soul charge i want to hear how youz guys feel about it and yeah i cant think of anything else... soz for the big text
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Oh, looks like the link is wrong.
Back to top Go down
buchin-chin

buchin-chin

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 pm

I tried to edit it but New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. so this appears still it works if you right click and open it in a new tab...
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 pm

I fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:06 pm

well done !! i think tho that maybe break skil is bette than seven tools
Back to top Go down
F0rtunate Chaos

F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:30 pm

I'd main Wiretap over Seven Tools.
Back to top Go down
Blazer

Blazer

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Didn't know that Neo-spacian could do an OTK. The things I learn. But I like the deck. ^_^
Back to top Go down
buchin-chin

buchin-chin

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:24 am

Well i used to run trap stun in my air neos build but i decided to use tools of the bandit just for the atk boost of air neos and tbh lp really doesent matter in this deck xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo-spacian OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo-spacian OTK   Neo-spacian OTK Empty

Back to top Go down

Neo-spacian OTK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Gods Academy :: Classroom :: Deck Profiles-
© Copyright 2014-2015, All Rights Reserved, Yugioh Gods Academy.