Yugioh Gods Academy
Welcome! Login or register today!!
CDA Chatbox

You will have lots of fun here chat, tourneys, and more!!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fang91

PostSubject: YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)   Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:59 am

A few friends of mine over at my website created this game and I thought it would be fun to bring it here since well.... you know.

It is simple really, it is a YGO role play where everyone makes a character. You must give the character name, male or female, and a description about that character. From there it is up to the players of the RP to create the story. We will however need a narrator who will decide the events and control the "NPCs". Finally, like the popular YGO GX anime. Each player will eventually get a monster spirit though will not have it at the beginning of the game. Finally your place in this Role Play will reflect on what you are in the accademy. For instance, if you are a obelisk blue, you will also be one in this role play. After you make your character, you can start playing. Simple as that.

Code:

Character Name:

Game Set-Up and rules:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)   Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:38 am

Character Name: Tatiana Minerva
Character Description: An upbeat girl with a bit of a silly streak. Not one for doing her homework until the last second and prefers to spend her time with friends than studying. She has long blonde hair and bright eyes. She just barely managed to get into the Ra Yellow dorm upon her initial entry exam (thanks to a good test score and exceptional duel) but many students wonder why she even IS a Ra Yellow.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)   Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:35 pm

This look like a verry nice game so i reward you 50 dp cuz i feel like you need to get a reward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F0rtunate Chaos

Admin

PostSubject: Re: YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)   Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

The TV in the corner droned on and on about something that the girl with her head down could care less about. She groaned slightly and lifted her head, "Its so boring."

Tatianna was never one for the news. It was all so boring and sometimes depressing. Why couldn't they watch some cartoons or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)   

Back to top Go down

YGO Role Playing Game (YGORP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1